30+ PEOPLE WILL WIN SOMETHING AWESOME
We are turning TWO! Let’s party.
We’re so amped to celebrate our second year serving the design community that we’ve pulled out all the stops. See those awesome brands below? They’ve generously donated a bunch of drool-worthy prizes to the party pot. This is our biggest giveaway ever, and your chances are looking good. Just register by the end of the day on May 28.
6 bundles incl. Classic Freddie & snazzy deck of cards
Great email, great swag
$250 MyFonts credit
A font lover’s paradise
Set of amazing illustrated Star Wars posters
Love illustration? Boom.
4 shiny new pins!
The best pins in the Biz!
$100 gift card
Sticker fun for a lifetime!
$1,595 ticket to 2017 Adobe Max Conference
The creativity conference
The design community
$65 gift card
A designer’s must-have
15 exclusive Sidecar t-shirts
Super-soft custom t-shirts
500px pro account
A photographer’s dream
1 year of InVision Pro & 3x $75 gift cards
5 free t-shirts
Choose 5 different dope t-shirts
2 tickets for 2018 conference
A stellar design conference
A huge thank you
To these great brands
We aren't done yet!
We’ve also got Sidecar loot to share.
There’s a saying, “none of us is as smart as all of us.” It’s a swift reminder that we are never alone or in a silo. Sidecar is about that very premise.
One lucky person will win every single product in our store!
15 people will win our new “Never Stop Learning” T-shirt.
Sign up for our newsletter to enter!
Must enter even if you are a current newsletter subscriber.
- Contest ends May 28, 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Winners will be announced via email on May 30.
- Only one entry per person.
- Must enter to win even if you are a current newsletter subscriber.
- Click here for the fine print
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: Sidecar Birthday Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is open to people eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Focus Lab, LLC and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Focus Lab, LLC, located at 35 Barnard St, Savannah, Georgia 31401.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on May 09, 2017 at 9:00am EST and ends on May 28, 2017 at 11:59pm EST (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
- How to Enter: Entry will be available by visiting our website (madebysidecar.com/giveaway) and following the directions provided to fill out the entry information, and submit.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
- Prize Drawing: On or about May 30, 2017, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners via email on or about May 30, 2017. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential winner will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) business days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winners behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-4 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes: 4 enamel pins from Super Team Deluxe, 1 set of 4 Star Wars posters from Adam Grayson, $100 gift card from Sticker Mule, $250 credit to MyFonts, 6 Classic Freddie figures & 6 desk of MailChimp cards, 2 tickets for Creative South 2018, $65 gift card for Oxford Pennants, 5 Free Shirts from Cotton Bureau, Pro Membership for Dribbble.com, 1 Year of InVision Pro ($300) & 3x - $75 Giveaway Codes, 1 of every product from Sidecar at the time of giveaway, 15 t-shirts from Real Thread, Promo code for Pro account for 500px, 1 admission ticket ($1,595 value) for Adobe Max in October 2017
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the "Released Parties)" from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Georgia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia.